Aims and Values
At The Elmgreen Sixth Form our vision is ‘to foster aspiration and develop excellence in all’ and we know, in order to do this, students’ academic achievement and well-being comes first. This belief lies at the heart of everything we do. We understand that in order for students to succeed and reach their full potential they must be happy and feel supported. We combine this caring approach with very high levels of standards and expectations, removing any barriers that may prevent students reaching their goals.
In achieving our vision, the Governors, staff and students at The Elmgreen Sixth Form are committed to the following values:
- High Achievement: Students excel and exceed their own expectations Joy in learning: Students show and encourage joy of learning
- Citizenship: Students actively participate to make a positive contribution to the school community and society
- Inclusivity: Students foster and create opportunities for each individual to succeed
- Independence: Students have motivation and drive to make their own informed decisions
- Team Work: Students work together so that everyone achieves more