To qualify students must achieve at least 6 A* – B grades at GCSE including English Grade 5+ and Maths Grade 5+ and wish to pursue a route to a top Russell Group or Oxbridge University.
Benefits of the Scholarship Programme
- A £400 scholarship payment, paid in two instalments after successful continuation of their selected subjects.
- The choice to study up to 4 A Level courses with a recommendation of at least two in a ‘facilitating subject’ for students who have a minimum point score of 52 (equivalent to 7 or more A/A* grades at GCSE).
- An external professional mentor linked to an area of business or academia in a profession of interest to you.
- Weekly Academic Tutor meetings for students wishing to complete the Extended Project Qualification which is equivalent to an AS (Advanced Subsidiary) qualification.
- An enrichment offer that will include trips to an Oxbridge University, ‘Getting into higher education’ conference, visiting mentor from an Oxbridge or Russell Group university.
- A personalised leadership programme that develops your skills in your specialist subject area.
- Support and guidance in securing work experience in your chosen profession.
- A Personal, Social, Health and Citizenship Education (PSHCE) programme that is specifically tailored to you.