What can you expect in Year 7 and Year 8?
• Exploring interests and strengths
• My career journey
• Coping with change and transition and planning for the future
• Challenging stereotypes
• Investigate job families and identify the ones that most closely match your interests
• Draw a career timeline to track the decisions you’ll face in the next seven years
• Set up a skills log to record how you best demonstrate the skills needed for employability
• Careers interest and self-assessment exercises such as Fast Tomato, Kudos or JED to explore different career areas
• Careers assemblies
• Visit to London Skills
• Exploring equality and diversity through investigating different images of learning and work and the people involved
• Industry days linked to National Science and Engineering Week. World Week.